Cisco CCNA R/S (200-125): The Complete Course from Master of Project Academy
20+ Hours CCNA Certification Training, 120+ Lectures, CCNA Lab Practices. Get Ready for the CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam.
CCNA Certification Training from Master of Project Academy is designed to ensure that you clear the CCNA 200-125 exam in the first attempt. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 50,000+ learners, will help you to imbibe the workings of the CCNA 200-125 Certification Exam Content as prescribed by Cisco®. We guarantee that you will walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the CCNA certification exam and earn the CCNA 200-125 certification in your first attempt.
CCNA certification is an essential professional requirement in networking roles across industries. This certification is most suited for:
- This course was prepared for those that need to pass the CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam
- Students that are currently in College or University for Networking of Computer Science degrees
- Anyone that wants to advance their career into Networking
- Employees that need to get the CCNA R/S certification to maintain their relevance in their job.
This CCNA certification training is for Cisco’s newest certification, the CCNA R/S 200-125, that became effective on August 21st, 2016.
· This is the latest course for the CCNA R/S and has everything one needs to prepare for the Cisco CCNA 200-125 certification exam.
· CCNA certification course was produced in a very effective manner where the student would feel as if they are in a classroom setting and the instructor is speaking directly to them.
· In instructors style of teaching, the course is very laid back to make the topics covered more digestible and easier for anyone to understand.
· Whether you are a novice or just need a refresher, CCNA certification training has everything you need to prepare & pass the CCNA 200-125 certification exam.
· Students will acquire the knowledge and practice labs in this course to make it transferable to real-world use, as a Cisco and/or IT Professional.
· CCNA certification training will give students an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. Students will learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing. Students will comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
· CCNA certification training will also prepare the student in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations, such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Port-Security, Inter-VLAN communication & Trunking; plus the newest requirements needed for the CCNA (200-125) certification exam as well.
· Students will also acquire the knowledge needed to secure their routers through the use of Access-list, configuring the different types of NAT & will be able to manage the router’s components.
· Students will also be able to thoroughly grasp the concepts of both Internet Protocols; IPv4 & IPv6
· Also covered in this course is Wide Area Network Protocols like HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, HSRP, BGP, MPLS, NHRP, MGRE among other things.
· Students will also learn how to create redundancy in their networks through the use of Redundancy Protocols such as HSRP which is just as important. Also, within the WAN, the student will also learn how to create VPN’s and GRE Tunnels among other things that are crucial in passing the new CCNA.
· Enroll in free CCNA certification training to learn more about CCNA Certification.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the student’s responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer & VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. But students have more options that those. They can create their own lab with real equipment, get BOSON or GNS3. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course.